Parts Warehouse Release Notes
Coming Soon – Version 1.1.6
- Added functionality: if the Blog Visibility is disabled within the control panel, the “Recent Blog Posts” section in the footer will automatically be hidden.
February 15, 2018 – Version 1.1.5
- Reverted jQuery version within package.json from 3.0.0 back to 2.2.1 due to bundling conflict.
February 2, 2018 – Version 1.1.4
- Updated jQuery version within package.json from 2.2.1 to 3.0.0 per GitHub notification.
- Removed commented out code for Tagline within header.html
- Fix for search bar not showing in mobile menu when logo is centered.
- Fix for Logo Text position when center or right aligned. Note this change only affects the logo when using text, not an image. When using an image for logo, positioning was and still is working correctly.
- Fix for wider images within quick-search results overlapping product details.
- Fix for spacing of Subcategory Links if no image is uploaded on category page. If image is uploaded then subcateogry links will have an image above and spacing will adjust properly.
- Safari fix for smaller images appearing in product cards within the “New Products” section when more than 4 New Products are visible.
- Fix for modal review button not working. There was a conflict with calling the write a review link and the popup modal within the same template twice. The “write a review” link in the top section now scrolls to the tab section and activates the “Reviews” tab where customers can leave their comments.
- Review count link up top now scrolls to Reviews tab section and activates “Reviews” tab.
- Fix for Carousel links on home page not clickable in Edge & IE
- Fix for “Search by Price” positioning and visibility and colors on mobile.
January 19, 2018 – Version 1.1.3
- Fix for Product Options/Details overlapping on Cart page on mobile.
- Fix for Product Option radio button alignment on mobile.
- Fix for card button overlapping product info on account page within “Recently Viewed” tab.
- Font Aweseome Warning within console have been resolved.
- Removed “Similar Products” tab from Product page. This was deprecated in the transition from Blueprint to Cornerstone. We attempted to do a custom solution which only worked properly in specific circumstances. This feature can still be added to your theme, but is now considered custom.
- Fix for hover color of “Previous” pagination button on Category page. Now uses themes set primary color.
- Fix for product container widths within “Recommended Section” on Product page when there is more than 4 products visible and the Recommended Section is horizontally displayed at the bottom of the Product page.
- Fix for alignment and clearing of subcategory image containers on Category page.
- Fix for broken link within cart preview box for multiple checkout items – removed link.
- Fix for duplicate “Call for Pricing” option on Product page.
- Videos are now displayed by default when Video Tab is active on Product Page. Toggle link is set to open by default but still functional.
- Fix for alignment of product thumbnails on Product page on mobile.
- Fix for Google Structured Data errors on Product page.
- Fix for “You May Also Like” and “Recommended” product pricing unecessarily updating when main product option is selected on Product Page.
- Videos now appear in QuickView within tabs.
November 28, 2017 – Version 1.1.2
- Fix for Product Options not showing on product page when SideNav is activated.
- Fix for zoom image on product page when SideNav is active.
- Fix for main product image appearance in Internet Explorer 11 Only.
- Fix for newsletter signup form appearance in Internet Explorer 11 Only.
- Shop by Price Filter “Update” button color and hover color will now update when the forms button settings are adjusted within the Theme Editor under Forms > Form Buttons
- Shop by Price filtering now available on mobile.
November 13, 2017 – Version 1.1.1
- Fix for SideCategory List functionality when Product Filtering is enabled.
November 6, 2017 – Version 1.1.0
- Fix for “Excluding Tax” font color on product page and product cards site-wide.
- Card height fix for “with and without tax prices” so prices are no longer covered up
November 3, 2017 – Version 1.0.9
- Account/Wishlist Pages. Button, Button Hover, Link, & Link Hover Colors are now customizable by editing the Form Button options in the the Forms Section, and the Link Colors within the Content Page section of the Theme Editor.
- Side Navigation is now full-depth on all store pages, which now includes, category, product, brand, and search pages.
- Traditional One-Page Checkout: All buttons are now customizable by editing the Form Button options in the Forms Section of the Theme Editor.
October 6, 2017 – Version 1.0.8
- Fix for unsecure referenced image: image in stylesheet referenced with http now using https
- Fix for control of button colors in Theme Editor on Default Checkout
- Fix for control of button colors on Hero Slider
- Fix for control of button colors in Theme Editor on Gift Certificate page
- Any page that has a form, the button colors can be controlled within the “Forms” section of the Theme Editor
- Custom Fields will now be displayed within the Product Details section, just to the right of the main product image. Pulling the custom field value into the Custom Tabs section was creating an issue for those who wanted multiple custom fields.
- Added Feature for Product Page Layout: Option added to relocate the “Recommended Products” section from the right-hand side to the bottom of the page. The main benefit of using this layout would be your product images will be larger on the product page.
September 21, 2017 – Version 1.0.7
- Currency Converter: selectable top-menu font-color fix
- Currency Converter: now working in Firefox
- Cart Page and Cart Preview: login for pricing now functioning properly
- Default One-page Checkout: widened credit card date fields
- Mobile Menu: customizable options added to Theme Editor include: (Main Background Color), (Container-Headers – background, border and font-colors)
- Mobile Product Page: alignment fix for Recommended Products
- Compare button hidden on Category and Brand pages, if product comparisons are disabled within the Store Settings “OR” not logged in when login is requred to view prices.
- Product Card Heights and Spacing: height and spacing is now automatically adjusted based on conditional logic such as “enabled/disabled product comparisons”, “as low as pricing setting”, “required login to view pricing” and “enabled/disabled ratings”. This means those who do not enable product comparisons, or product ratings will no longer have the extra spacing which means cleaner looking product cards than before.
- Subcategory Images on Category Page: Fix for subcategory images not showing in Safari
- Distorted “Recommended Products” images fixed for 800px and below
- Wishlist Positioning on Product Page: alignement fix for 800px and below
September 15, 2017 – Version 1.0.6
- Added Full Width Header and Color Options within the Theme Editor
- Fix for Purchase Options: “As low as” pricing is now functional
- Fix for Purchase Options: “Restrict Purchase to Login” is now functional
- Product Page is now 100% width of the body container if both the SideNav and Related Products are disabled
- Revised Theme features list
- Updated “Release Notes” link
September 12, 2017 – Version 1.0.5
- Adjustable color swatch sizes
- Centered Logo on Mobile Only regardless of alignment selected within editor
- Added spacing beneath Category header when just text below
- Added Customizeable Quick Cart Buttons within Theme Editor
- Full width product images within product galleries (if images are perfectly square then they will fill the entire card figure.)
- Added Adjustable card figure background-color within Theme Editor (useful for rectangular images.)
- Fix for un-even amount of New Products & Similar Products
- Added Brands visibility option within SideNav
- Added Main Menu selectable option within Theme Editor for left or center alignment
September 5, 2017 – Version 1.0.4
- Fix for header spacing consistency
- Fix for distorted product thumbnails
- Fix for miscellaneous spacing issues
September 1, 2017 – Version 1.0.3
- Fix for thumbnails being distored in Safari
- Fix for distorted thumbnails in Quick Search Results and Product Carousels
August 31, 2017 – Version 1.0.2
- Fix for small Product Thumbnails in Safari
- Added Logo flexible positioning (left, center, right aligment options in theme editor)
- SideNav toggle availability on Product, Content, & Contact Page
- Optimized Checkout Styling to match all 3 Theme Variations
- Fix for cart drop-down being hidden behind searchbar.
- Fix for subCategory images not showing if spaces in filename
- Dynamic Content for subCategory grid images on category Page – Images are visible along with placeholder if one is uploaded. No images or blocks are visible if no images are uploaded, but subcategory-links are visible.
- Update to PW Theme Description
August 25, 2017 – Version 1.0.1
- QuickSearch Fix – placement, and accessibility: (added functionality to reset quick search results, close by clicking “x” or anywhere else on the page, and products within quick search results are now clickable)
- SideNav now allows for the number of category levels to be set within the admin (allowing you to create multi-level categories, with subcategories that can go far beyond the standard 3 levels deep
- Pagination now exists Top and Bottom on category, brand, search results, and blog pages
- Currency Converter now working on Desktop and Mobile